Certificate HRD Attestation Services for abroad in India

Certificate Attestation is required for various purposes. Here we provide Certificate Attestation Services for those candidates and for those Documents or Certificates which are required to go abroad for Study or Job purpose. We also provide the Attestation Services for Commercial Documents which are require to Export some products from India.

The Attestation processes are different for unlike Documents or Certificates. If the Document or Certificate is an Educational Document then it will be Attested by the Human Resource Department (HRD) or Higher Education Department of the State of issuance. If the Document or Certificate is a non Educational personal Document then it will be Attested by Regional Attestation Center (RAC), General Administrative Department (GAD), Home Department, Secretariat, Sub Divisional Magistrate (SDM) of the respective State.

Finally if the Document is a Commercial one, then it will be Attested by Chambers of Commerce (CoC), Govt. of India. Point to be noted that there is no constrain of the Chambers of Commerce Attestation it could be complete from anywhere in India from a Government authorized Chambers Body. Evidence Consultancy India Pvt. Ltd (ECIPL) is one of the leading Service providers in the field of Certificate or Document Attestation Services in India.

When there is Documentary requirement in abroad for higher Study or Job purpose then the candidate needs to attest their some personal Documents from Indian Government. The requirement of the Documents or Certificates are may be Educational like Degree Certificate, Diploma Certificate, Mark Sheets or Transcripts etc. and these could be the non-Educational Documents like Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Police Clearance Certificate (PCC), Experience Certificate etc.

In the same time if some Company wishes to Export their Products or wishes to expand their business in abroad, then some Commercial Documents like Certificate of Origin, Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Free Sale Certificate, Phytosanitary Certificate, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Certificate, Certificate of Incorporation, Board Resolution, Power of Attorney (PoA) needs to be Attested and Legalized.

The personal Document or Certificate Attestation process starts from the Attestation of Notary Public after that it will be attested from the designated authority of the State Government like Human Resource Department (HRD) or Higher Education Department (HED) etc. for Educational Certificate Attestation, Home Department, General Administrative Department (GAD), Regional Attestation Center (RAC), Sub Divisional Magistrate for Non-Educational Document and Chambers of Commerce for Commercial document Attestation.

“Together we can make the association Responsive, Vibrant and Strong”.